"Emotions Drive People, and People Drive Performance"
Our client is one of the leading companies in food processing and distribution in BC. This is a Business Development Manager position working in Surrey BC. The successful candidate must be very familiar with food markets, sales and distribution channels.
Job title: Business Development Manager
• Develop beef sales channels, through extensive research, meetings and presentations to clients, distributors, agents and business partners
• Ensure KPI’s are met to achieve corporate’s targets and growth objectives
• Continually gather market data and demands, promote the company’s beef brands by all means of traditional and social media channels
• Maintain trustful relationships with clients and new customers in a professional and polite manner, ensure a high level of satisfaction by all business partners
• Keep constant communication with BC Agriculture and Beef Associations
• Participate in food fairs, both for international and domestics markets
• Develop and provide coaching to the sales team
• Report to senior management team for sales and marketing activities, responsible for market forecast in short, middle, and long term
• Responsible for business agreement drafts, negotiation, signature, and implementation
• Responsible for payment collection
• Constantly visit clients, listen to clients’ feedback and expectations, guide the production and operation team to provide the highest service level to exceed clients’ requirements
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Excellent communication skills, both in oral and written English
• 5+ years of experience in food marketing and sales • Knowledge and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Google Apps (Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Drive)
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Strong ability to prioritize multi-tasks and meet competing deadlines
• Strong ability to effectively handle complex situations and use sound judgment
• Experience in networking with business partners, food associates and agriculture administration agency
• Advanced knowledge and experience in market research and data analysis
• Excellent abilities for customer services
Benefits: • Dental care • Discounted or free food • Extended health care
Our client is one of the leading food processing and distribution companies in BC. This is a Customer Service Representative position in their food processing facility in Burnaby BC. The successful candidate must have expertise in food services and seamless logistics in a fast-paced business environment.
Job title: Customer Service Representative
Job Description: ·
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate: Burnaby, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Education: Secondary School (preferred)
Experience: Customer service: 2 years (preferred)